Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ask Andrew W.K.

Every Blog I've ever had has had this entry. It bears repeating.

This is a question that I asked Andrew W.K. on his old "Ask Andrew" forum. It's important to note that the screen name that I was using on this forum was "Velcro Slip n' Slide."

---------------------------------------------------

Question:
Andrew - I love jelly beans. How many jelly beans could you eat in one sitting?

Answer:
Dear Velcro Slip n' Slide,

This is a great question! If I conditioned myself for a few days, by eating large meals infrequently I could probably strech my stomach out enough to swallow at least 5 pounds of jelly beans. I guess it depends on what kind of jelly bean it is. You know? Like what size... the big kind, or the small ones like Jelly Bellies? I think ' the small ones are better, plus Jelly Bellies have so many different flavors, that would make it more interesting and fun. Do they have a steak flavored jelly bean? They really should. Candy that is savory and not sweet is awesome! Like the chicken and rice flavored gum! So, it depends on how long of a sitting I get to eat all that jelly gum! All day? A few hours? A few minutes? You know? So anyway, I think I could pack away an awful lot of beans, especially if I had some water and maybe something else to help clean out my taste buds... somethin' spicy. By the way, your name is awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a velcro slip n' slide, I guess because it wouldn't work too well... but they do make those velcro walls - you wear a big velcro suit and then you jump into the wall and you stick to it! They have it in the Disney movie "The Blank Check", which is an awesome movie! Anyway, thank you for your question! Take care!

Your friend,
Andrew W.K.



(127)

No comments:

Post a Comment